- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners about how users interact with their websites.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
- remember your preferences, such as your language and location settings;
- remember your login information;
- analyze how you use our Site and improve its performance;
- provide you with customized content and advertising; and
- track your interactions with our Site.
- Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our Site and cannot be turned off in our system. They are usually only set in response to actions you take on our Site, such as filling out forms or logging in. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of our Site may not function properly if you do so.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around our Site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the Site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our Site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
- Third-party cookies
We use third-party cookies on our Site to provide you with customized content and advertising. These cookies may be set by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites.
- Your choices
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. You can also set your browser to block all cookies. However, please note that if you choose to block cookies, some parts of our Site may not function properly.
- Contact Us
Sefan Services 46 Lower Richmond Road Mortlake, London SW14 7EZ UK
- Opt-out of Advertising Cookies
If you wish to opt-out of advertising cookies, you can do so through the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) opt-out page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) opt-out page at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. These opt-out tools are provided by third-party organizations and are not affiliated with Sefan Services.
- Additional Information
For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.